Family in a vegetative state after eating contaminated wild boar meat


81
89 shares, 81 points

Three adults are lying in a vegetative state in a North Island hospital and may be paralysed for life after eating what is thought to be contaminated wild boar.

The trio are believed to have suffered food poisoning from eating a wild boar, which was killed on a hunting trip.

This extreme result from food poisioning acts as a harsh reminder of how dillegent we must be when handling and preparing our own game meat.

The gravely ill husband and wife and mother-in-law are now largely unresponsive and in a vegetative state with only brief spells of consciousness.

It may take two months for the poison to clear their bodies, however they may be paralysed for life if they regain consciousness.

Short Article on Basic Game Meat Field Care


Like it? Share with your friends!

81
89 shares, 81 points

What's Your Reaction?

super super
18
super
fail fail
12
fail
fun fun
10
fun
bad bad
8
bad
hate hate
6
hate
lol lol
4
lol
love love
2
love
omg omg
18
omg

0 Comments

Send this to a friend